Windows 2K7 Windows 2K7

Nice, but whit errors.

It's really nice done, even if it's done and before. Even I thought of making that but I didn't had the time.

You need to fix up your Media Player. When I click two songs they start to play both. Maybe try putting the action script StopAllSounds(); before the music starts to play.

Next time, add some more stuff. We've seen those.

MekRage (Old Tech Demo) MekRage (Old Tech Demo)

Good.

Okay, this flash is crying for rewards and front page. But I can't understand one thing. Why did you submitted a demo? Lets say this one gets a reward and a frontpage, then you submit the real thing and people will say "WTF YOU DID SUBMITTED THIS ONE ALREADY." That's why I don't submit demo's. It's just useless.

I-Jaf responds:

I explained why in the author's comments.

Stunt Dirt Bike Stunt Dirt Bike

Pretty easy.

It's a good and easy game. I like those kind of stunt games, I can waste hours on them. The sound wasn't really good just because it was looping too much. Next time do harder levels.

Walrus Slayer Kill Hunt Walrus Slayer Kill Hunt

Awesome! 5'd!

It's a good game that I want to waste my time whit it! :D Well you could've added a score board or something that it'll make it more awesome! :D

Mobile Weapon Mobile Weapon

You are so getting front page.

I didn't really quite got the game, what you have to do in it, because I was lazy and didn't read all of the tutorial. I started hitting that ghost and nothing happened.. Oh well, if I don't get it, someone else is going to get it. I like it. It has good story first, graphic and sound - everything was just perfect.
I'm going to see your other flashes. This one was just brilliant.

TylerProjects responds:

You gotta hit the ghost and destroy it. Its a training dummy.

:p

--Mouse Maze-- --Mouse Maze--

Haha, great.

Great maze, dude. I wanted to play it all, but my hand was itchy and bitchy and I'm tired. I like your cheating defence. XD

UnknownFear responds:

Hey hey Metalix! Thanks for playing man. YOUR hand hurt? I played through that game for HOURS through the development process! :D
-UnknownFear

Sudoku Sudoku

The game was good, but just one question.

How do you play sudoku?

Lawn Girls Lawn Girls

Best first flash evah.

A nice game you got there. I hope it's yours, though. The movements were pretty slow, but that's from my computer :P

EGG-PUNCH EGG-PUNCH

Good!

It's quite good. I like your style. It looks just like a flash for a front page! A little bit hard, but ok. Keep 'em coming!

Tennis Pinball Tennis Pinball

Awsome!

This totally deserves a front page. I like this one, I mean who will ever think of pin ball tenis-themed? I never thought of that! You could've make it more faster, I guess. You totally deserve my 5.