Bad Baby Bad Baby

Work of art.

Dude, I don't know if you smoked weed or it's just your imagination, this flash rocked my socks. What a great pile of nonsense.

If it's really your imagination (whitout using any kind of drugs), I salute you.

Great fucking job.

Enjoy my 100th review.

And 10 rating.

And added to favorites.

I hope that's enough, yep.

TANKMEN .5 TANKMEN .5

Another great prequel.

Great one, JohnnyUtah, keep them coming.

Also, I've found the bonus scene. HA HA.

Freezepop's JEM! Freezepop's JEM!

Holy shit.

Cute overload.

YoinK's Newgrounds YoinK's Newgrounds

wtf

YOU'RE ALIVE?! btw nice flash

YoinK responds:

yea i'm alive and i'm working on more flash for 2008.

Dusty Gorillas NewGrounds Dusty Gorillas NewGrounds

Pure Awesomeness

Try to low down the sound effects a bit, because I can't understand what you're saying. It's still really good, needs some fixing, but when you have more awesome than shit, what do you expect?

I like that My Newgrounds fad, though. I like it when people do it.

Dusty-Gorilla responds:

Haha thanks bro.

My New Grounds My New Grounds

Best thing I've seen in months.

Srsly. Fucking great.

It's awesome for advertising. I love you.

Ng Mod Meat 2007 Ng Mod Meat 2007

Lmao.

Did you guys raped Maus while she was sleeping? I really wanna know.

poxpower responds:

We're not legally obliged to release that information

Skull Man Skull Man

Me likes :3

It could've be much cooler if it had much more killing options. But that's okay, it's a sweet short :) It needs to be longer, backgrounds, more options.. But it'll live. 5'd.

Graphics aren't that bad. I just hate the stick body, it could be better. I also like the movements, it's so realistic. 7/10

Yes, you have some style, but keep working on it. 6/10

Sounds? The footsteps were kinda annoying. The rest was okay. 7/10

Violence? Nothing to discuss here. 10/10

Interactivity? The quality thingy was just useless. When you make a longer and more active flash, then put this quality options. 4/10

Humour? Let me see: A stick guy whit a skullhead walks, and gets killed by a shotgun for no reason. Humour here? Not really. 0/10

OVERALL: It can be alot better, only if YOU want. Just work on it hard. 8/10

FF7 Cloud - If I were Gay FF7 Cloud - If I were Gay

lmfao.

Haha, oh god, this is the funniest flash I've seen.

Say, where can I find more of the songs? I was going to crap myself.

Seconds of Escape Seconds of Escape

Best first flash ever.

You see, this is what happens when you stay too much on the computer.

If this is your ever first flash you've made, I will be willing to see your next flash too.

Graphics weren't awesome, but they weren't bad aswell. Needs more fixing, though. 6/10

Your style was the best thing in the flash. The graphics didn't have to be great because you have style. 9/10

The sound was great too. The violin was touching. If I was more sensitive, I would cry my ass off. 10/10

It didn't had much violence, just that suicide. But hey! Suicides are for going into a happier place, right?.. Right? 3/10

Interactivity was not that good. The "time remaining" thing was just showing random numbers. It could be better. 4/10

Not humour here. Just that he was on his computer dreaming going outside, lol. 1/10

Okay it could be alot better. Work on your graphics. Since it's your first submission I give you 5 and hope, so you can do even better flash. OVERALL 7/10

Take care!

Hildebrandt responds:

thanks for the helpful review!